Yogavatar 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training (4 weeks Full-time Course) in Koh Samui Thailand
Bontji Moo 4 Ko Samui จ.สุราษฎร์ธานี 84310
If you’ve ever dreamed of traveling somewhere exciting to advance your yoga practice or learn to teach, join Yogavatar 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training in a stunning and magical place Vikasa Yoga Retreat Koh Samui Thailand. 4 weeks stay at a beautiful resort alongside a sapphire ocean, from 15 October to 10 November 2017. It takes only one decision to steer your life into a new direction. It’s time to take your inner yogi on a journey with a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- Title: YOGAVATAR 200-HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
- Course: 4-Weeks Full-time Training Course
- Dates: 15 October to 10 November 2017
- Venue: Vikasa Yoga Retreat Koh Samui Thailand (View Map)
- Organizer: www.iSpirit.asia
- Training Provider: YOGAVATAR New Age Yoga
- Inquiries email: iSpirit.email@example.com
- Inquires contact: +6011 11844184 (call) or +6012 3037022 (whatsapp)
- Online Registration: www.YOGAVATAR.ispirit.asia
- Event Category: Yoga Teacher Training
- Language: English
- Level: Open to all levels
- Field: New Age Yoga inspired by Hatha Yoga
- Certification: 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training (RYT200)
- Training Provider: YOGAVATAR New Age Yoga
- Accreditation: Yoga Alliance 200hr Registered Yoga School
YOGAVATAR 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course is a foundational yoga teacher training based upon the deep roots of Hatha Yoga. The course will help the practitioner develop a mature practice, focusing not only on the physical aspects of yoga but the psychological and spiritual benefits as well. With an emphasis on Body Breath & Mind integrated into the energy source from the five elements of nature and the five principles of teaching yoga, this training will provide the participants the knowledge, practice and experience to become innovative, inspiring and transformative yoga teachers. Whether you intend to simply deepen your understanding of this ancient and diverse practice or you aspire to teach and share with others, the training course will prepare you for your journey.
Graduates of our programme will receive a full certificate of completion, approved by Yoga Alliance. Graduates are eligible to register as a RYT (Registered Yoga Teacher) with Yoga Alliance. Becoming a RYT means having a higher profile and gaining international recognition as a yoga teacher, attributes that many hiring studios look for.
Students who are interested in participating should bear in mind that this will be a physically and emotionally demanding programme. It will require a strong commitment and personal sacrifice, as well as the support of the student’s primary support network.
Interested students must:
- Have a deep desire to learn and personally explore the deeper dimensions of yoga.
- Be free of major injuries going into the programme.
- Have a coachable attitude.
- Be fully committed and understand that 100% full attendance is required.
- Be willing to forgo most other personal or professional commitments for the duration of the programme.
SYLLABUS OF TRAINING
- Yoga History – The path of yoga from birth until today.
- Yoga Philosophy – Study of ancient texts including the Bhagavad Gita and Patanjalís Yoga Sutras.
- Yoga Lifestyle – Diet, lifestyle choices and creating the life you want.
- Your Philosophy – Developing a personal teaching philosophy
- Sanskrit – Practical learning of basic Sanskrit terms
- Mantras & Chanting
MODULE-2 : LEARN ABUNDANTLY
Nutrition, Anatomy & Physiology
- Learn about proper diet that will stimulate your yoga practice and keep your body in tune and establish conscious eating habit
- Physical Anatomy and Physiology – including muscles, bones, organs, bodily systems, etc.
- Energetic Anatomy – A study of the subtle bodies including Chakras, Nadis, Prana, etc.
- Application of Anatomy in Yoga – Benefits and contraindications, healthy movement patterns.
MODULE-3 : IGNITE YOUR PRACTICE
Techniques of Training and Practice
- Asanas – including Surya Namaskara, standing, seated, forward bending, back bending, twisting, inversion, arm balancing, restorative and pawanmukta series asanas
- Pranayama – The major yogic breathing techniques
- Bandhas – The art of yogic locks
- Kriyas – Yogic cleansing practices
- Meditation & Relaxation
- Sequence – Classical Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa, New Age Yoga
MODULE-4 : BE INSPIRED AND TRANSFORM
- 5 key elements to create a YOGAWESOME class
- How to sequence a theme class
- Principles of Demonstration
- Teaching Techniques
- How to give hands on Adjustments
- Learning through Observation
- Assisting in yoga classes
- Teaching styles and the Ethics of Teaching
- Qualities of a teacher & methods of learning
MODULE-5 : SHARE UNCONDITIONALLY
- Practice teaching as the lead instructor
- Receiving and giving feedback
- Observing others teaching
- Assisting students while someone else is teaching
- Building your business – Tools of the trade
- Marketing yourself – The Ultimate tool
- Etiquette – Your responsibility in the classroom
- Get out there and Teach – How to set up your own classes and approach studios/gyms
THE TRAINING PROVIDER
YOGAVATAR NEW AGE YOGA
YOGAVATAR is a New Age Yoga School based upon the deep roots of Hatha Yoga and a registered school with Yoga Alliance. New Age Yoga asserts an artistic for learning, growth and healing in an on going process of evolution. This creates an energetic path for the exchange, transference, expansion of the energy field and integrating with the entire universe flow to reach as a whole. It transcends the energetic operations for support life and bring harmony to the physical, mental and spiritual simplified as Avatar. In essence, YOGAVATAR New Age Yoga is an aspiration to humanity to aid to the path of Self-Knowledge based on the deep roots of Hatha Yoga.
YOGAVATAR is a registered school with Yoga Alliance. The teacher training programmes and teachers are internationally accredited, have exclusive recognition and qualify for the 200-hr Yoga Alliance Certification.
Yoga Alliance is an international governing board for yoga teachers and training programmes in the U.S and globally. Graduates of our programme are automatically eligible to register as a RYT (Registered Yoga Teacher) with Yoga Alliance. Becoming a RYT means having a higher profile and gaining international recognition as a yoga teacher, attributes that many hiring studios look for.
YOGAVATAR New Age Yoga School was created to provide quality instruction of New Age Yoga in a way that will be innovative, inspiring and transformative. Our goal is to assist others locally, nationally, and globally in creating abundant communities that support the shift of consciousness, from the inner process of yoga to the recognition that yoga is everywhere.
iRyne Yogavatar is a new age yogini, the founder of YOGAVATAR New Age Yoga School and co-founder of iSpirit Asia www.ispirit.asia. Yoga has been a central focus of her life since 2004. She is an International Yoga Instructor registered with the Ministry of Education Malaysia and also a Registered Yoga Teacher with Yoga Alliance at E-RYT500 advanced level, where her certification from Malaysia, Thailand and India. She is a Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider YACEP. Apart from yoga she is also a certified Group Fitness Instructor of various fitness programs. iRyne’s style of teaching draws experience and knowledge from Hatha Yoga, with the flow of energy and expression of “YOGAVATAR”. The emergence of YOGAVATAR is associated with YOGA and AVATAR which she expressed that the Universe is the source of power for expansion – harmonizing our physical, mental and spiritual. She is devoted to teach and educate practitioners of all levels with her electrifying sequences, so you can expect to flirt with gravity in her classes. Nevertheless, she believes Yoga is for everyone and makes contact with her practitioners gently. Her classes are meticulously themed to deepen the practitioner’s experience in Hatha Yoga and modifications are recommended in accordance to practitioners’ experience, energy and prowess. They benefit through precise instructions and it is her habitual in reminiscent on the importance of proper alignment with breath. Her goal is to guide her practitioners in the awakening of their own potential that brings peaceful yoga energy into her practitioners’ life on and off the mat.
R2 Tho Hui Lee is the founder of iSpirit Asia www.ispirit.asia and the co-founder of YOGAVATAR New Age Yoga School. R2 started the journey of spreading love of Yoga and Fitness by teaching classes at her home country Malaysia since 2006. She is a Registered Yoga Teacher with Yoga Alliance at E-RYT500 advanced level where her certification from Thailand and India. She is a Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider YACEP. She is also a certified Group Fitness Instructor of various programs from Lesmills International, and a Reiki Healer at Master Degree level from India. Her passion in teaching has spread to Malaysia, Thailand, India and Maldives. Apart from the passion of teaching, R2 founded www.ispirit.asia in 2011. iSpirit is a new age Yoga & Fitness organization that promotes healthy lifestyle by organizing Yoga & Fitness activities to the communities such as retreats, workshops, trainings, community give back events and share the authentic colour of love for Yoga & Fitness to inspire people to live their most extraordinary life. Where there is existence of iSpirit there is love. R2’s creative mind, energetic body and harmony spirit radiate through her life in all aspects. As a teacher, a designer or a practitioner, she doesn’t differentiate between teaching, sharing and learning. She believes in the energy of passion, when passion meets passion, it makes the best medicine.
Jeremy Ng is a professional fitness educator, seasonal public speaker and a personal trainer who has been in the fitness industry for over a decade. He is the founder of PFC Studio, a fitness education specialist and Under Armour’s sponsored fitness studio based in Malaysia, specialising in fitness education, personal training and sport performance training. Jeremy is an advocate of fitness education, with a genuine passion to develop fitness professionals’ growth in the fitness industry. Through PFC, he brings and delivers a variety of internationally certified certifications as well as short courses to keep trainers abreast on the latest training methodologies. PFC and Jeremy’s experience in the fitness industry and his passion to continuously advance industry’s standards have made him (and PFC) a sought-after fitness educator. Even before the inception of PFC Studio, Jeremy has always been passionate about fitness education. He believes in the need for fitness professionals to constantly equip themselves to remain competitive, and to propel the industry in the local arena to greater heights. Jeremy is a Master Trainer for NASM Certified Personal Trainer, PTA Global Certification & Bridging Course, Freemotion, ViPR, Twist Conditioning, Hyperwear – Sandbell, Power Plate, Trigger Point Performance. Qualification: ACE Certified Personal Trainer (American Council on Exercise); ACE Lifestyle & Weight Management (American Council on Exercise); NASM Certified Personal Trainer (National Academy of Sports Medicine); NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist (National Academy of Sports Medicine); PTA Global Bridging & Advance Certified (Personal Training Academy Global); TSCC Gold – Twist Sports Conditioning Coach – Gold Level; Anatomy Trains – Manual and Movement Therapy Certified; Grey’s institute Applied Functional Science Certified; Grey’s Institute Chain Reaction & Functional Muscle Function Certified; IOM Trainer (Institute Of Motion); Trigger Point Therapy Certified Trainer; Power Plate Trainer.
(Guest Trainer for Module-1)
Nick is passionate on living well, to move & align with nature of body,mind,heart and spirit towards a state of oneness. In 2015, Nick co-founder of AIM Yoga with Chester Tan. Nick conducts teachers training, workshops, retreats and teachers regularly at Fitness First. He also is a presenter for Les Mills BODYBALANCE in Asia Pacific. Nick was invited to join the Yogavatar teachers training team on 2016 as Yoga Philosophy and lifestyle teacher.
Nick’s classes infuses Yoga Asana, Bodywork, Ceremonies, Pranayama, Meditation, Sound healing. With 12+ years experience of teaching, he now teaches from a place of practicality and clear intention to make way towards wholeness.
His practice begin when he was in his early teens where he was awaken and being inspired by his spirit to take the path of Oneness. In his classes, you will experience balancing : intense strength work to root towards being uncovering one’s authentic Self and re-discovering the inner-child ability to be flexible on and off the mat. He has been life time student learning from numerous Healing, Yoga & Meditation teachers (inspirations from Vinyasa, Flow Yoga, Anusara Yoga, Forrest Yoga) and life transformational masters. He is an Anthony Robbins Graduates.
Training Course commence on 15 October 2017
Graduation Day on 10 November 2017
Room check-in on 14 October 2017 (Saturday) 15:00
Room check-out on 11 November 2017 (Saturday) 12:00
- Sunday to Thursday
07:00- 09:30 Morning Practice
09:30- 11:30 Healthy Brunch Buffet
11:30- 13:30 Lecture Workshop
13:30- 14:00 Beak
14:00- 16:00 Lecture Workshop
16:00- 18:30 Technique Training
18:30- 20:00 Healthy Dinner Buffet
07:00- 09:30 Morning Practice
09:30- 11:30 Healthy Brunch Buffet
11:30- 16:00 Self Study
16:00- 18:30 Self Practice
18:30- 20:00 Healthy Dinner Buffet
- Saturday OFF
Relax & Recharge
Vikasa serves wholesome health-conscious meals in buffet style. Kickstart your day to an amazing brunch. A freshly squeezed juice, tea and coffee, a sunny side up or vegetable omelette, wholegrain toasts, oatmeal/ muesli with yoghurt, or chia seeds pudding, superfoods, boiled veggies with specialty in-house organic dips, vegetarian sandwiches or pancakes, and of course a variety of fresh-cut tropical fruits. Dinner includes a hot soup, typical local dishes with tofu, brown rice, two or three vegetarian dishes, fresh salad, dahl, and always one seafood dish. For dessert we serve fruits, occasional delectable mango sticky rice or other uniquely Thai savouring. Our homemade signature tea is a perfect finish to your meal. We are also serving light snacks during afternoon breaks; however many students prefer to eat out while exploring nearby beaches or famous shopping areas.
SIMPLICITY MEANS BACK TO THE BASICS: Vikasa accommodations are not about superfluous material luxuries. Vikasa is not a hotel with yoga classes. They offer life-changing experiences in a mind-blowing location.
- EARLY BIRD register 90 days before training, price is USD$1,600
- REGULAR PRICE for 200-hour Teacher Training Course is USD$2,000
- Price inclusive of training and material fees. Not inclusive of accommodation & meals.
+ACCOMMODATION & MEALS (28 DAYS)
SHARED= Twin Sharing (Organizer will arrange another student to share the room)
PRIVATE= Single Occupancy
Price inclusive of 28 days stay, 28 days healthy brunch, and 28 days healthy dinner buffet. Not inclusive of course fees
- SHARED Beach Bungalow & Meals USD$1,680.00
- SHARED Ocean Room & Meals USD$1,820.00
- PRIVATE Zen Bungalow & Meals USD$1,960.00
- PRIVATE Beach Bungalow & Meals USD$2,240.00
- PRIVATE Ocean Room & Meals USD$2,800.00
- Bank Transfer to Malaysia Hong Leong Bank Account: 243-00-00646-3 ISPIRIT ASIA
- Cash Payment to organizer representative: Contact +6011 11844184
- Pay with Paypal* to account: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay with credit card*
*3% online payment service charge will be applied for payment by credit card or Paypal
- No refund or credit will be given for cancellation within 30 days before the start of the training. Non-refundable but transferable.
- All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
- STEP-1: Please fill in an online registration form to apply. You will receive an automated response email immediatedely after submission. Kindly check your email inbox and also other mail boxes.
- STEP-2: Please make the full payment before due date to guarantee your space in the programme. Payment can be made with Credit Card, PayPal, Banking or Cash. 3% online payment service charge will be applied for payment by credit card or Paypal
- STEP-3: Email the proof of payment or payment slip to email@example.com
- STEP-4: Receive Confirmation Letter with in 3 working days.
- STEP-5: Print out Confirmation Letter and bring along for attending the training.
WHAT DO I NEED TO TAKE WITH ME?
Let’s start with what you don’t need to bring first. There will be towels available in each room including one beach towel. We also provide with a set of shampoos and soaps that are refilled regularly. We might not have your favourite brand though! Please bring your required set of personal hygiene items but don’t worry in case you forget something. There are plenty of shops you can buy practically anything on Koh Samui. Please note that there are no hairdryers in the rooms so please bring one if necessary. A lot of comfortable clothes that is easy to wash and dry will come handy for your daily yoga practice. Otherwise you won’t actually need a
lot of garment other than t-shirts and shorts, light dresses, and of course flip flops. The temperature rarely drops below 24 Celsius, or 75 Fahrenheit, even at night, so no sweaters or parkas needed. Don’t forget about sunblock and bikinis!
ARE THERE MOSQUITOES?
Vikasa premises are sprayed against mosquitos once a week, but you can not fight nature. Just remember to close your room door during sunrise and sunset hours when the they are usually most active. Mosquito repellants are available free of charge in Vikasa and in any pharmacy or 7-11 which are many on the island.
DO I NEED TO GET A VISA TO COME TO THAILAND?
Standard tourist visa upon arrival is normally valid for 30 days upon arrival to Thailand without prior application for the most of passport holders. Please consult a Thai embassy representative in your home country just to double-check. To extend your visa duration you have several options:
DO I NEED TO BRING MONEY?
Local currency in Thailand is Thai Baht. You don’t need to bring a lot of cash with you. Banking infrastructure is well developed on Koh Samui. There are safe and reliable ATMs on very corner that accept all types of cards, VISA and Masercard preferred. You can also exchange your home currency at any bank easily. There is an ATM on Vikasa premises as well.
CAN I BUY EVERYTHING IN KOH SAMUI?
Prices on your typical groceries including tropical fruits are most likely to be lot cheaper than back home. There are 7/11s and Family Marts that are open 24 hours on every corner in Koh Samui. Sometimes 2 or 3 on one corner! There’s also an awesome open-air shopping mall Central Festival where you can buy anything from beach clothes to electronics and cameras. It is located 15 minutes drive from Vikasa. Not to mention plenty of cute little shops along Chaweng and Lamai beaches, which are the two most busiest areas in Koh Samui just 10 minutes drive from Vikasa. Finally each Friday there’s a laid back night market in Fisherman’s Village that is an absolute must visit.
IS IT SAFE?
Absolutely. Koh Samui is a safe place in general, and Vikasa in particular. This is a very popular upscale tourist destination, and also an island, so you do not need to worry about safety away from home. Vikasa will be like home, the staff are very helpful and warm, and also students become like a family.
HOW ABOUT INTERNET AND LOCAL MOBILE?
You can easily acquire prepaid local SIM card at any 7-11 or Family mart. We recommend “AIS One-Two-Call” or “DTAC Happy”. All SIM cards are 4G ready allowing you to browse Internet at very reasonable speed and rates. Don’t forget that there’s a free WiFi throughout Vikasa resort.
WHAT ABOUT LAUNDRY?
Laundry service is outsourced with a next day delivery in most of the cases. Rates for doing laundry are very cheap so don’t worry about maintaining your hygiene requirements. However as we are using outside service providers please try to avoid bringing expensive clothes just to be on a safe side.
ARE AIRPORT TRANSFERS PROVIDED?
Airport transfer will be provided, please arrange with the organizer prior to arrival. A flight number is required for a pick-up to be arranged. Please send full guest name, arrival date, time, and flight number at least 48 hours prior to arrival. Transfers are provided only to and from Koh Samui airport. No pick-ups from ferries are provided.
FIND OUT MORE at http://www.ispirit.asia/yogavatarttc-thailand2017/
Interest this event