Certified Agile Marketing Specialist (CAMS) Training Course - Bangkok
Bangkok กรุงเทพมหานคร 10500
Discover cutting edge techniques applying Agile to Marketing.
The Certified Agile Marketing Specialist™ (CAMS) course is a two-day, entry-level course taught by a Certified Agile Marketing Trainer™ (CAMT). The CAMS course is designed to cover all the basics of Agile as applied to Marketing activities and to better align the Marketing department with Agile techniques used by development teams. Applying an iterative approach allows for rapidly discovering which marketing campaigns are most effective and which yields the highest results. Attendees are required to pass a brief exam and will leave the course certified! Re-take opportunities are available as well as additional coaching from a Certified Agile Marketing Trainer or Coach.
Agile Marketing is a combination of cutting-edge Agile development processes often used in software development as applied to internet marketing strategies to create an iterative approach to marketing and achieving sales results. At Formula Ink, we have helped companies increase their speed to market in development by more than 80% faster than competitors. When we began applying this iterative approach to marketing, we began seeing our clients soar by more than 300% growth in 6 months and more than 780% growth in a year. This course will cover the fundamental practices and specific, actionable steps that lead to massive speed when applied to marketing and massive increase in revenue when applied to business growth.
In this Certified Agile Marketing Specialist™ (CAMS) course, you will learn:
- Agile Marketing foundations and core values
- How Agile is used in Product Development and IT and the transition to use in Marketing
- Visual collaborative approaches for identifying customer needs
- Adopting an iterative process applied to Marketing for fast results & sustainable growth
- Focusing on the customer relationships that carry the most value
- Organizing your marketing into channels of Filtering, Educating, and Selling
- Creating the systems and messaging to find and nurture your ideal customers
- Review of case studies applying these techniques to yield rapid growth
- Moving beyond theory into real world application
Upon completing this course:
- Qualification for Certified Agile Marketing Specialist™ (CAMS) Certification after passing a short certification exam
- One year membership in the Agile Marketing Academy
- 14 PDUs from PMI (Project Management Institute)
- PMI-ACP: This course counts as 14 of the 21 contact hours needed to be eligible for the PMI-ACP certification.
Who should attend:
This course is appropriate for anyone in a marketing role, including managers, project team members, stakeholders, and anyone who wants to understand how to apply Agile to get results beyond just IT and in the Marketing arena. Through an experiential, hands-on learning approach, this course provides foundational education in Agile, including its values, principles, and practices as applied to Marketing. This interactive learning approach will include a variety of exercises, activities, and discussions as well as case studies while providing first hand experience for attendees to learn how to apply Agile to yield rapid results in Marketing.
Practical Agile that Gets Results
- Traditional Marketing vs. Agile Marketing
- Agile Marketing Mindset and Manifesto
What are Funnels? User Stories and Brainstorming
- Problem Solving and Solutions
- Avatars and Persona Crafting
Agile Marketing Canvas
- Hypothesis Visualization
- Hunt for the 80/20
Sales Letter Writing
- Message to Market Match
- Lead Magnets
Testing and Traffic
- Agile Marketing Tools
- First Increment Testing
Q&A + Retrospective
Recap of Day 1
- Review Increments
- Agile Marketing Recap
Tracking for Conversions
- Pixels: Tracking, Retargeting, Conversion
- Business Manager - Avatars and Audience Review
- Creating and Launching Your First Ads
Agile Techniques and Tracking Your Progress
- Daily Standup and Taskboard Overview
- Determining a Sustainable Pace
- Fibonaccis and Relative Sizing
Launch, Iterations & Split Testing
- Project Simulation
- Building on Your Funnel
- Analytics and Review
- Agile Marketing Canvas Gallery Walk
- Exam (Taken in the class) | Certificate distribution
At the Agile Marketing Academy, our mission is to create a standardized knowledge base and best practices for how corporations, business owners and individuals leverage rapid learning cycles to enhance marketing systems to maximize sales and marketing results while delivering break through performance and customer satisfaction.
With focus, transparency and accountability as keys to any company’s success, we are working to bring bleeding edge project management and leadership techniques to sales and marketing operations worldwide.
Interest this event