Q3 SE Asia Tour with Dr. Luba Vozarova
320 Orchard Rd 238865
Clear your schedule for July 22, because we are bringing Young Living’s Beauty School to you!
At the event you will experience in-depth instruction, hands-on training, and product testing of our ever-expanding personal care line. Attendees will also receive the official Beauty School Workshop Kit filled with Young Living’s skincare products; an exclusive, interactive Beauty School book; and an exclusive essential oil blend only available at the Young Living Beauty School.
This advanced skincare training includes as much pampering and perks as it does beauty education. Join us for this relaxing, inspiring event!
Beauty School Workshop Ticket Includes:
- The Workshop Kit: A workshop-specific handbag that is filled with our signature essential oil blend, Amoressence™, Beauty School how-to hardbound book, sample-size products, branded headband, and surprise swag
- Hands-on training with select, company-provided personal care products that will teach you how to properly create a skincare daily regimen for anyone
- Catered lunch and tea-breaks
Workshop Presentation Topic Includes:
- What is beauty
- History of skincare
- Ingredients throughout the history
- Skin basics and aging
- Skincare regimen
- Young Living steps of proper skincare
- Essential oils and personal care products
- YL product usage demonstration
- Beauty from inside out
- Benefits of facial massage
- Healthy life style with YL products
- How to build YL business with Beauty School
- Beauty School future
About the speaker
With 20+ years of network marketing and product development experience, Luba Vozar brings a wealth of education and expertise as Young Living’s Director of Global Beauty Programs. Specializing in market analysis, product positioning, cutting-edge sourcing, branding, and international registration, Luba has successfully helped bring hundreds of natural, safe, and healthful products from concept to market in over 14 different countries.
Luba has earned a double master’s and PhD degrees in Russian literature, social studies, and philosophy and is fluent in Czech, Slovak, German, English, and Russian. Along with her many published articles and papers, Luba is also a distinguished speaker, who has had and continues to have the opportunity to present to large audiences all over the world.
Interest this event